Saturday 6 September 2014

My Honest Review Of Instant Payday Network

I work from home with this awesome free program called Instant Payday Network and I’d like to explain what exactly Instant Payday Network is. Before I do I’d like to say that you must be skeptical when searching for an online opportunity because there are a lot of scams out there. I was skeptical when I came across Instant Payday Network because like anyone I didn’t want to be fooled. The guy Jeff Buchanan, who created Instant Payday Network, created all the software and allowed everyone to use it for free. He did this because he spent and wasted a lot of his own time and money on different online opportunities that were scams or lies. So he created Instant Payday Network, which has made him thousands of dollars, and he set everything up so others had the opportunity to do the same. This isn’t a get rich quick opportunity like you see where they claim you’ll make thousands a day, it takes time and effort. However if you correctly follow all of the free training and be consistent with your advertising, you can make multiple payments of $20 a day. This can add up to a lot of money and in the past has paid for my food shopping and my kids school uniform so it’s nothing to turn your nose up at. Not forgetting that it’s free to start, has free training and is free to promote.

So what exactly is Instant Payday Network?

There are two websites called Express My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies. These websites have different offers on them that you can do. An offer is something that a website is offering you, for example, a free trial for you to see your credit report. All of these offers are basically from different official companies/websites. For example, the website Experian is on there and if you click on it, it takes you to Experian’s official website. On this website you can sign up for free to get your free credit report. So anyone can go on this Experian website by typing it into Google and finding it. But if you go to Express My Cash Freebies first and click on Experian on this site so it takes you there, you will be given credits for checking out and signing up for the offer (which is a free trial of your credit report). When you have earned one full credit on Express My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies, by clicking on offers and completing them, you will then promote your referral link. A referral link is a link that you send to people in an email or put on a website like Facebook with a little ad and when someone clicks on this referral link, they will then join Instant Payday Network as you did. They will do what you did and complete offers on Express My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies and get credits until they have one full credit on each site. Once they have this credit you will be paid a commission for them signing up under you. If you can’t find a free offer, if you’re skeptical and don’t want to spend money doing offers that aren’t free, or you’re not comfortable using your bank card, you can still join for free. All you have to do is get someone to sign up under you using your referral link and instead of you getting a payment for you referring that person, you can get one full credit and then when the second person signs up under you, you get the commission. You can also do this if there are no offers that you can do in the country that you are from.  Instant Payday Network is the free system that Jeff Buchanan created that gives you a leads capture page (the page where your sign ups enter their name and email) the back office and the training. Express My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies are the sites that you do the free offers on, get one full credit, get your referral link and they also pay you the commission.  

So if you’re looking for a free and legit system because like me you have no money to pay to join an opportunity all you have to do is, click on the link, put your name and email into the form and watch the video. If you’re interested you can sign up and do offers on Express My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies. If you are skeptical which is a good thing, don’t use your card or pay for any of the offers. When I joined I did use my card and I did pay for the offers I did even though I was skeptical. I did this because I spent a lot of time doing research online on Instant Payday Network and made the decision to trust it, which was the best thing I ever did.  



No comments:

Post a Comment